Tired of President Trump? Sorry, we’re not quite done with him yet. We still have a few loose ends to tie up.
You never know what you are going to get from this guy. He is weird. The same goes for me. There is no way of telling what comes next. I guess me and old Donald have a few things in common.
President Trump. How about the future? I see three different scenarios:
1) He wants to make a difference. He wants to make America great again. But congress and the establishment won’t work with him, they will keep creating obstacles to prevent all the changes. If that is the case we will see business as usual, more of the same.
2) He does succeed. America will be great again. Lots of jobs will be created. A new world order is born.
3) He fails completely. The whole world plunges into deep recession of a kind never seen before. If he is messing too drastically with the system anything is possible.
Which scenario is the most likely? Mr Trump is a business man. He will try to run the US like a business. There is no point for America to continue to be the policeman of the world. It costs too much money and essentially provides no return on investment. He will want to make his mark. He will try very hard. But he is 70 years old and not a super hero. Words alone don’t do the trick. The real question is this: can one man make a difference? Can one man change the world?
Let’s look back in time for a minute. How could the whole world be so wrong for such a long period of time? How come not a single person saw it coming? Mr Trump did mess up his campaign over and over again. No one, except for himself maybe, believed he had the slightest chance of winning the election. Many republicans turned their backs on him, publicly addressing the media, and trying really hard to sabotage his campaign. Some republicans discussed openly how to get rid of him. We all thought it was game over. There were simply too many media scandals. Mr Trump did not quit. He did not give up. He actually won against all odds. There is a story to be told here. I don’t have any of the answers. I never thought he could win.
The big question is: How could we all be so wrong?
Are you enjoying yourself? Are you all having a good time? This is what Trump asks the people attending his speeches. He wants them to have a good time.
There is a thin line between doing it and overdoing it. But we’re not done yet. There is more to talk about. I have more on my mind.
Here it is, here is what I would like to know. What exactly is Trump going to do? Is he going to do any of the things I write about below?
• Going to deport 10 million illegal immigrants?
• Going to prevent muslims from travelling to the USA?
• Going to abolish free trade agreements?
• Going to swap globalism for the return of manufacturing on US soil?
• Going to build a wall on the Mexican border?
• Going to start a trade war with China?
• Going to cancel the global climate change agreement?
• Going to revise US involvement in NATO?
• Going to reverse the nuclear deal with Iran?
• Going to allow Japan and South Korea to have nuclear weapons?
• Going to have a love affair with Putin?
• Going to abolish the right to abortion?
• Going to reduce the taxes for the wealthy?
• Going to lock crooked Hillary up?
• Going to unite a divided America?
There are many questions indeed.
Donald Trump, Mike Pence and the influence of the Illuminati. How does that work out?
Well, President Trump wants to reduce the taxes for the wealthy. No problem there. And if he rocks the boat too severely, if things get too close for comfort, then they will simply get rid of him like they have done before.
If that happens he will be replaced by Mike Pence. Mike Pence is their man. But he is not a supporter of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights. This is not good. What can we do about that?
It is not a perfect world.
What has Trump taught us? He has taught us that even if the whole world is against you, even if you’re looked upon as a loser by all the media outlets in the world, then you can still make it to the top.
Don’t listen to what people say. If people are trying to bring you down, don’t let them get to you. Just keep fighting for what you believe in.
For me it is not about liking his policies or not. It is about refusing to bow to pressure. It is about never giving up. It is about believing in yourself.
Published 10 November 2016