Nusa Sriracha is a new seaside residential and hotel development by Nusasiri. The project comprises of 4 buildings, two 30-storey towers and two 33-storey towers. The developer is Nusasiri Public Co. Ltd.
Tower A will be the hotel component which will have 288 rooms.
• Tower A ( Hotel ): 288 units
• Tower B: 310 residential units
• Tower C: 298 residential units
• Tower D: 285 residential units
The following room configurations are available:
• One-bedroom, one-bathroom units varying in size between 33.71 – 50.20 square meter
• Two-bedroom, two-bathroom units varying in size between 40.45 – 69.67 square meter
• Three-bedroom, three-bathroom units varying in size between 111.35 – 138.87 square meter
• Indoor and outdoor Onsen
• Steam room
• Putting green
• Kid’s zone
• Swimming pool
• Zen garden
Location: WHERE is this development located? Right next door to The Zea Condominium Sriracha, just north of the center of Sriracha.
If all goes well there will be no less than 5 high-rise buildings in the same area. A new cluster of high-rise buildings will be coming to this part of Sriracha.
Exciting? YES, indeed.
Nusa Sriracha is on FACEBOOK.
All of a sudden everybody is launching high-rise projects in Sriracha. Apart from the japanese investors is anybody else investing?
Is Sriracha having a property boom at the moment?
Published 6 January 2015
The pictures were taken 3 March 2015
The Nusa Sriracha plot of land