KnightsBridge the Ocean Sriracha is a 36-storey residential project by Origin Property Public Company Limited. The project comprises a total of 722 units.
One-bedroom units start at 2.69 million baht.
The following room configurations are available:
• One-bedroom units varying in size between 24 sqm – 30 sqm
• One-bedroom deluxe units varying in size between 33 sqm – 35 sqm
• Two-bedroom units varying in size between 54 sqm – 62 sqm
• Duplex units varying in size between 61 sqm – 101 sqm
• Penthouse units varying in size between 87 sqm – 93 sqm
The location of a project is always important. KnightsBridge the Ocean Sriracha is located on Sukhumvit Road at an excellent location, just a bit to the south of the centre of Sriracha in the direction towards Laem Chabang.
Among the projects amenities we will mention the rooftop pool. A rooftop pool is always interesting. Imagine the views from up there, going for a swim will be an amazing and enjoyable experience.
The area provides plenty of shopping opportunities:
• Pacific Park Sriracha
• Robinson Sriracha (Pacific Park)
• Harbour Mall Laem Chabang
• J-Park Sriracha
• KnightsBridge the Ocean Sriracha is on FACEBOOK
Many condominium projects in Sriracha are aimed at the Japanese business community in the city. Sriracha even has a Japanese style shopping mall called J-Park Sriracha.
• Japanese Shopping mall: J-Park Sriracha
The amenities include a rooftop sky fitness and sky lounge and a 25 meter swimming pool.
The project value is about 2 billion baht.
The project is aimed at the japanese expat community in Sriracha.
Projects by Origin Co., Ltd. under the Knightsbridge brand:
Residential developments in the area includes the following:
Published 24 June 2015
The picture was taken 20 October 2015
Here we see the sales office for KnightsBridge the Ocean Sriracha. A nice and hilly part of town.