Turquoise @ Sentosa Cove is a residential project by Ho Bee Group. Turquoise consists of two low-rise blocks of six storeys each. The project comprises of 91 exclusive apartments, each served by a private lift.
The project offers a variety of three and four-bedroom apartments as well as Penthouses and luxurious Sky villas. Furthermore you can have your yacht docked at your own private berth.
Turquoise Sentosa Cove is a 99-year leasehold development.
The following room configurations are available:
• Three-bedroom apartments: 194 sqm – 239 sqm
• Four-bedroom apartments: 223 sqm – 282 sqm
• Penthouse apartments: 289 sqm – 348 sqm
• Sky Villas: 641 sqm, 647 sqm and 742 sqm
We will take a look at how the prices have changed since 2012. Prices has dropped sharply from 2012 to a minimum in 2014.
• In December 2014 the units were selling at an average of 430,000 baht per square meter.
• In June 2014 the units were selling at an average of 377,000 baht per square meter.
• In September 2012 the units were selling at an average of 658,000 baht per square meter.
The main contractor was Kim Seng Heng Engineering Construction Pte Ltd.
The contract value for the main contractor was 1.6 Billion Baht (S$62.8 million).
The project was completed in 2010
• Turquoise Sentosa Cove is on FACEBOOK
Related articles about the downturn in the market:
A list of residential developments in Sentosa Cove + W Singapore Hotel:
• The Berth by the Cove
• The Azure Sentosa Cove
• The Coast at Sentosa Cove
• The Oceanfront @ Sentosa Cove
• Cape Royale Sentosa Cove
• Turquoise Sentosa Cove
• The Residences at W Sentosa Cove
• Seascape Sentosa Cove
• Marina Collection Sentosa Cove
• W Singapore Sentosa Cove
Published 10 June 2015