The Scotts Tower is an 31-storey residential development by Far East Organization.
The 153 meter high project comprises of 231 units, 1 to 3-bedroom apartments and 4-bedroom penthouses are available. Each unit comes with high ceilings of 3.4m in height and floor-to-ceiling windows.
• 128 one-bedroom units
• 80 two-bedroom units
• 20 three-bedroom units
• 3 four-bedroom units
This is the price level:
• 11th floor, 60 sqm, 68 million baht, (S$2.7 million) – 1.1 million baht/m2
• 14th floor, 79 sqm, 85 million baht, (S$3.6 million) – 1.1 million baht/m2
• 20th floor, 84 sqm, 102 million baht, (S$4.0 million) – 1.2 million baht/m2
• 26th floor, 114 sqm, 138 million baht, (S$5.5 million) – 1.2 million baht/m2
• 26th floor, 129 sqm, 153 million baht, (S$6.0 million) – 1.2 million baht/m2
In Bangkok some of the most expensive apartments sell at around 300,000 baht per sqm and in Pattaya the number is 150,000 baht per sqm. A new apartment near Orchard Road in Singapore comes at a price of more than 1 million baht per square meter. A whole different world.
The Scotts Tower is designed by Ben van Berkel from UNStudio, a dutch architectural firm. The tower is located close to the shopping district on Orchard Road.
On 31 October 2012 Far East Organization appointed Daewoo Engineering and Construction to build The Scotts Tower (TST). Daewoo Engineering and Construction is South Korea’s leading engineering and construction firm. The cost of construction is 2.8 billion baht.
The piling works commenced in October 2012. The project is estimated to be completed by 2016.
• The lead design architectural company is UNStudio
• Executive architect: ONG&ONG
• Client: Far East Organization
• The Scotts Tower is on FACEBOOK
Published 8 May 2015
The Scotts Tower February 2015
The pictures were taken 9 January 2016