The Oceanfront @ Sentosa Cove is a residential development jointly developed by City Developments Limited and TID Pte Ltd.
TID was established in 1972 through a partnership formed between Mitsui Fudosan (Japan) and Hong Leong Holdings (Singapore) – two leading and well respected conglomerates in their respective countries. With their joint expertise and partnership with City Developments Limited, they have brought forth world class developments such as St. Regis Hotel and St. Regis Residences in Singapore.
The Oceanfront is a 99-year leasehold development that was completed in 2010.
The towers at The Oceanfront range from twelve to fifteen storeys high with a total of 264 units.
The following room configurations are available:
• Two-bedroom apartments: 113 sqm – 166 sqm
• Three-bedroom apartments: 153 sqm – 209 sqm
• Four-bedroom apartments: 187 sqm – 398 sqm
• Villas: 426 sqm – 437 sqm
• Sky Suites: 309 sqm – 468 sqm
• Sky Villas: 255 sqm – 752 sqm
The average prices are varying from 430,000 – 500,000 baht per square meter.
The Oceanfront is designed by WATG, a firm that in 1988 became known as Wimberly Allison Tong & Goo. WATG is an internationally renowned award winning architect firm.
• The Oceanfront @ Sentosa Cove is on FACEBOOK
Related article about the downturn in the market:
• Developer: City Developments Limited
• Developer: Hong Leong Holdings
• Developer: Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd.
• Concept Architect: WATG
• Architects: Axis Architects Planners
• M & E Engineer: Squire Mech Pte Ltd
• Quantity Surveyor: KPK Quantity Surveyors (1995) Singapore Pte Ltd
• C&S Engineer: KTP Consultants Pte Ltd
• Main Contractor: Ssangyong Engineering & Construction Co Ltd
A list of residential developments in Sentosa Cove + W Singapore Hotel:
• The Berth by the Cove
• The Azure Sentosa Cove
• The Coast at Sentosa Cove
• The Oceanfront @ Sentosa Cove
• Cape Royale Sentosa Cove
• Turquoise Sentosa Cove
• The Residences at W Sentosa Cove
• Seascape Sentosa Cove
• Marina Collection Sentosa Cove
• W Singapore Sentosa Cove
Published 18 June 2015