The Coast at Sentosa Cove is a residential development by Ho Bee Land. The Coast comprises 249 luxury units, offering a wide selection of 3 and 4-bedroom apartments as well as luxury penthouses.
The Coast features facilities including a function room, a gymnasium, a lap pool, a wading pool, jacuzzi-equipped leisure pools and BBQ pits, together with landscaped pavilions and gardens as well as 41 private berths.
The following room configurations are available:
• Three-bedroom units, 178 – 191 sqm
• Four-bedroom units, 217 – 244 sqm
• Three-bedroom penthouse, 282 – 296 sqm
• Five-bedroom penthouse, 324 – 375 sqm
The contract value for the main contractor was 3.07 Billion Baht (S$121 million).
The Coast was completed in April 2009.
The Coast at Sentosa Cove is on FACEBOOK.
In March 2015 it was reported that a unit at The Coast was sold at a loss of 30 million baht ($1.2m). A 244 sqm unit (2,626 sq ft) at The Coast at Sentosa Cove was sold for just 79 million baht ($3.125 million) – or 223.000 baht/m2 ($1,190 psf).
This is a loss of 30 million baht ($1.215 million) for the owner who bought the property for 110 million baht ($4.34 million) – or 450.000 baht/m2 ($1,653 psf) – in March 2007.
• Related article: The Straits Times
• Related article about the downturn in the market: The Straits Times
• Read about 108 unhappy residents of The Coast that are suing the developer: TODAY Online.
A list of residential developments in Sentosa Cove + W Singapore Hotel:
• The Berth by the Cove
• The Azure Sentosa Cove
• The Coast at Sentosa Cove
• The Oceanfront @ Sentosa Cove
• Cape Royale Sentosa Cove
• Turquoise Sentosa Cove
• The Residences at W Sentosa Cove
• Seascape Sentosa Cove
• Marina Collection Sentosa Cove
• W Singapore Sentosa Cove
Published 16 May 2015