Angullia Park is a road in Singapore. In 2009 there was nothing. Orchard View and Cuscaden Royale was under construction and that’s about it. In 2016, just 7 years later, things look very different. Angullia Park has become a place for high end residential developments in Singapore. Let’s take a closer look:
• TwentyOne Angullia Park, 36 stories, only 54 residences, completed in 2014
• Skyline @ Orchard Boulevard, 33 stories, only 40 residences, completed in 2015
• Orchard View, 36 stories, only 30 residences, completed in 2010
• Boulevard Vue, 33 stories, only 28 residences, completed in 2014
• Cuscaden Royale, 19 stories, only 46 residences, completed in 2010
On other words, there are 5 new towers and a limited number of residences along a small road. Now, that’s what I call a truly unique story. These are all apartments for the high end of the market.
Published 5 October 2016