Andromeda Condominium on Pratamnak is a 34-storey high-rise project by Apus Development Group. The project is located in Kasetsin Soi 9 on Pratamnak Hill. The project comprises a total of approximately 200 units. Expect prices starting at around 120,000 baht per square meter.
The following room configurations are available:
• Studio units: 27 sqm
• One-bedroom units: Type A: 32 sqm, Type B: 52.40 sqm
• Two-bedroom units: Type A: 58.70 sqm, Type B: 73.85 sqm, Type C: 63.80 sqm
We can expect a one-bedroom unit with a size of 32 sqm to cost around 3.84 MB. The 27-sqm studio units is expected to cost around 3.24 MB.
Andromeda Condominium is Apus Development Group’s 4th project. The first was APUS Condominium located in Central Pattaya, followed by Cetus on Jomtien beach road and then Del Mare in Bang Saray.
• Land Area : 1-0-07 Rai ( 683.6 Sq.Wah./2,734.4 Sq.M.)
• Parking: Parking for 44 cars on the basement floor and 10 outdoor parking lots.
Construction start is expected to start in Q 3, 2017 and the project is scheduled for completion in Q1, 2019.
• Common fee : 50 baht per sqm
• Sinking fund : 550 baht per sqm
Nearby local attaction destinations include Cozy beach, Pattaya View Point, Pattaya City Park, the Royal Varuna Yacht Club, Walking Street and Bali Hai Pier.
Published 28 February 2017