The Atlas Building comprises a slender 40-storey residential tower with a height of 134m and a nine-storey office building – as well as a series of generous, attractive public spaces. Rocket Investments is the private development company behind The Atlas Building. The building is designed by MAKE Architects.
As the main contractor, MACE has chosen Morrisroe to provide groundworks and formwork for the building. Construction started in 2015 and the project is scheduled for completion in 2018.
The team involved includes the following members:
• Architectural Firm: MAKE Architects
• Executive Architect: Scott Brownrigg
• Interior Design: Woods Baggot
• Main Contractor: MACE
• Groundworks and Formwork: Morrisroe
• Structural Engineers: WSP
• Project Manager: GVA London Wall
Related Online Information:
• Mace wins 40-storey London resi tower [Construction Enquirer]
Published 14 December 2016