Spire London is a 67-storey residential development located near near Canary Wharf in the London Docklands. The tower is being developed by Greenland Group, the biggest property developer in Shanghai.
• The project’s official WEBSITE
Spire London will stand at 235m (771ft) high, making it the tallest residential building in Western Europe. Prices for a one-bedroom apartment is starting at £595,000. The development will include 861 apartments of which 765 will be for private sale. The tower is designed by HOK.
The project is scheduled for completion in 2020.
Related Online Information:
• Spire London [Wikipedia]
• Starting prices for one-bedroom flats set at £595,000 [Independent]
• New 67-storey 771ft London skyscraper costing £800m [Daily Mail]
• Spire London to be Europe’s Tallest Residential Building [HOK]
• Construction Begins on HOK-Designed Spire London [HOK]
• Chinese firm to build Europe’s tallest residential tower in London [The Guardian]
Published 1 December 2016