Whizdom Station Ratchada Thapra (วิสซ์ดอม สเตชั่น รัชดา ท่าพระ) is a 37-storey residential development by Magnolia Quality Development Corporation Limited, MQDC. The project comprises of 690 units.
Whizdom Station Ratchada-Thapra is located only one minute from Talat Phlu BTS Station and there is about 250 meter to Rachapruek BRT Bus Station. It is also worth mentioning that Whizdom Station is located directly opposite The Mall Thapra. So what do we have here? A BTS station and a shopping mall, in other words a developer’s dream location.
The following room configurations are available:
• Studio units: 22 sqm
• One-bedroom units: 26 sqm – 35 sqm
• Two-bedroom units: 47 sqm – 59 sqm
• Penthouse residences: 40 sqm -78 sqm
Rather small units I would say, especially the penthouse units! Prices start from a little over 2 million baht. The project will be launched in the first quarter of 2016.
The project’s amenities include:
• Infinity edge pool
• Fitness centre
• A glass house sky lounge with a 7-metre ceiling simulating a rooftop greenhouse
• Retail and lifestyle shops
• Gardens and large green areas spanning more than 2300 sqm
• Developer: Magnolia Quality Development Corporation
Nearby condo projects:
• Casa Condo Ratchada Phruek
• Casa Condo Ratchada – Thapra
• Life @ Thaphra
• Aspire Sathorn-Thapra
• The Parkland Grand Taksin
• The Parkland Taksin-Thapra
• Ideo Sathorn Tha Phra
• The Room Sathorn Taksin
• Supalai Loft Talat Phlu
• The Parkland Ratchada – Thapra
• U Delight @ Talat Phlu Station
• Lumpini Place Ratchada – Thapra
• Bangkok Horizon Ratchada – Thapra
Some people believe this is a new central business district (CBD). It is actually not the case. It is a new residential area but it can not be described as a commercial and business centre in Bangkok.
Published 28 January 2016