The Residences at Mandarin Oriental Bangkok is a 52-storey condominium which is part of the mixed-use project known as IconSiam. IconSiam will comprise a shopping complex, a waterfront promenade, a few other attractions and two residential towers.
One of the residential towers is The Residences at Mandarin Oriental Bangkok which will be managed by Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group (MOHG). The 52-storey tower will comprise 146 luxurious residences ranging in size from 132 to 690 square metres. All apartments will have views of the Chao Phraya River.
The following room configurations are available:
Two-bedroom units: 127.87 sqm – 165.40 sqm
Three-bedroom units: 222.21 sqm – 228.88 sqm
Penthouse units: 380.93 sqm – 383.98 sqm
Penthouse duplex units: 386.12 sqm – 707.28 sqm
Prices start at 350.000 baht per square meter for the one and two-bedroom units. Penthouse units start at around 550.000 baht per square meter.
Facilities and amenities:
• Lobby Level Facilities – 1st Floor
– Grand Residential Lobby
– The Chao Phraya Lounge (can be enclosed for private functions)
– The Mandarin Gallery (lounge area with pantry capabilities)
• River Clubhouse Facilities – 4th and 5th Floor
– River Terrace (outdoor lawn area with sun-bathing deck and cabanas)
– Outdoor Infinity Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi
– Poolside Barbeque Terrace
– Garden Loft (dining area with open kitchen)
– Golf Simulator & Virtual Game Room
– Game Room
– Private Fitness & Wellness Studio
– Steam Room & Sauna
– Separate Female and Male Changing Rooms
– Children’s Pool
– Children’s Playroom
• Sky Pavillion – 36th Floor
– The Oriental Salon (formal lounge)
– Siam Salon (function room)
– Lotus Business Suite
– The Library
Note: The 36th floor amenities are mostly function rooms & lounges where Residents can enjoy the view. All can be used for private functions.
• The project’s WEBSITE
The other taller tower is Magnolias Waterfront Residences IconSiam, a 70-storey tower with a total of 379 residences.
IconSiam is developed by a joint venture between Magnolia Quality Development Corporation Limited, Siam Piwat Co., Ltd. and Charoen Pokphand Group.
IconSiam is scheduled for completion in 2018.
Published 30 October 2014