The Market by Platinum will be an air-conditioned shopping center in Ratchaprasong, located in the very heart of Bangkok right next to Big C Rajadamri. This is a very large area, 200 Rai or approximately 320,000 square meter. There will be 3000 shops on 70,000 square meter. The project budget is approximately 8 billion baht.
• The Market by Platinum is on FACEBOOK
Platinum Group is the developer of this project. They also own The Platinum Fashion Mall and the 283-room Novotel hotel in Bangkok’s Pratunam area, within walking distance of The Market, located on the other side of Rajamamri Road.
A walkway will be constructed between The Market by Platinum and the BTS skytrain system.
Construction was supposed to start in 2014 and the project is expected to be completed in 2017. As of 31 March 2015 we can inform that they have NOT started construction of the project.
There will be a 12-storey building and a basement, on the basement floor there will be a parking lot and a supermarket.
• Ground floor – 3rd floor: Plaza area
• 4th – 5th floor: Food court and restaurants
• 6th – 8th floor: Parking
• 9th – 10th floor: Storage
• 11th floor: Office space
• 12th floor: Common area and mechanical rooms
• Food court with space for 2000 people
• Car parking for 2500 vehicles
• Parking for 900 motorcycles
Published 29 March 2015
The pictures were taken 30 March 2015