Supalai Loft Chaengwattana is a 28-storey residential development by Supalai. There will be a total of 435 residential units and 2 units for commercial purposes.
The following room configurations are available:
• Studio units with a size of 33 sqm
• One-bedroom units with a size of 48 sqm
• Two-bedroom units with a size of 69 and 73 sqm
Prices from 1.94 million baht or 57.000 baht per square meter.
The facilities include:
• Infinity edge swimming pool
• 24-hour security
• Parking on floor 1 – 7
The planned MRT Pink Line Si Rat Station on Chaengwattana Road is within walking distance.
The project was launched in March 2014.
We could say this area on Chaeng Wattana Road is booming because we have three new developments in a row:
In the same area, on the other side of the main road you will find two other newly completed developments:
• The Base Chaengwattana, completed December 2013
• Grene Condo Chaengwattana, completed December 2014
Published 10 April 2015