Menam Residences is a 54-storey residential development located on Charoen Krung Road next to Ramada Plaza Menam Riverside Hotel.
The project will feature 294 units with a combined value of 3.3 billion baht.
The project developer is Menam Residences Co., Ltd and Ramada Plaza Menam Riverside Hotel Bangkok.
A variety of 1, 2 and 3-bedroom units and duplex penthouses are avaiable:
• One-bedroom units, 44 – 60 sqm, (130 units)
• Two-bedroom units, 63 – 99 sqm, (72 units)
• Three-bedroom units, 120 – 162 sqm, (83 units)
• Duplex penthouse units, 262 – 287 sqm, (9 units)
The project was launched in November 2012. At the time of launch prices started at 4.9 million baht or around 130.000 – 150.000 baht per square meter.
Condominiums along the Chao Phraya River are popular because of the waterfront lifestyle and scenic river views. Prices from 130.000 baht per square meter at this location must be considered rather attractive from an investment point of view.
• Menam Residences is on FACEBOOK
– Ground floor:
• Landscaped gardens
• Water features
• Children’s playground
• Garden and floating pavilions
• Jogging track
• Basketball court
– 10th floor:
• Infinity edge swimming pool
• Sauna and steam room
• Indoor and outdoor onsen
• Fitness room
• Kid’s room
– 41st floor:
• Outdoor sky lounge
• Main contractor: Sangfah Construction & Engineering Co., Ltd.
• Structural Engineer: Chartchai & Associates Co., Ltd.
• M/E: EngineerBewtech Co., Ltd.
• Project management: TACE Co., Ltd
• Architect: Palmer and Turner Co., Ltd.
• Interior Design: Interior Visions Co., Ltd.
• Landscape Designer: Green Architects Co., Ltd.
Menam Residences started the piling and foundation works on 20 April 2014. The project is scheduled to be completed by December 2016.
Another project designed by Palmer and Turner is Watermark Chao Phraya, located in the same area but on the other side of the river. We might mention that Menam Residences is located within walking distance of Asiatique The Riverfront.
Published 12 July 2015
Menam Residences on 30 October 2014
The pictures were taken 21 June 2015